Make sure you know the warning signs indicating that you need commercial heating repair.
Keep everything running smoothly in your commercial space by continuously monitoring the status of your facility. Pay close attention to these indicators that something isn’t working correctly. If you experience any of the following warning signs, you likely need commercial heating repair, as soon as possible.
- Strange sounds coming from the unit
- Lack of air flow from vents
- Cool air blowing when the thermostat is set to a warm temperature, or the temperature not changing when adjustments are made to the thermostat
- The heater is constantly running but doesn’t seem to be keeping the space warm.
- The heater turns off too frequently, and there are stretches of time when it feels uncomfortably cold.
- There are bad smells being emitted from the unit.
- The heater is old.
Commercial heating repair is the solution to any of these warning signs. By addressing concerns that you have right away, we’re usually able to avoid bigger and more expensive problems. It’s when something isn’t working correctly, but is neglected, that things can become more serious. A lot of the time a simple adjustment, repair, or part replacement is all that is needed to get things running perfectly again.
At Piedmont Sheet Metal, we offer high quality commercial heating repair services in the Lewisville, North Carolina area. Even if you just want to have your heater checked, we can do that. We have years of experience and can help you get the most out of your heating system, through early diagnosis of any problems.